Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Need to ReSteam!

What to talk about...what to talk about? I've just felt in a slump. I try to do something business related everyday. I will get in to this total groove where I'm renewing like I'm supposed to, blogging, flickring, all those things that get me 'out there'. Then I just stop. Doing just some basic things does not take that long, but I just seem to get a mental block about it. The steam goes out of my engine and my train slowly grinds to a stop. I hate that! I haven't even crocheted anything in like 4 days! It's frustrating, because with a slow craft like crocheting, I need to crochet allll the time to make enough 'product'. I think that kind of bothers me, because I don't want to feel like I'm just producing a product, I want to feel like I'm being creative and making art! That's why most of my creations are one of a kind. I really loathe making the same thing over and over again.

No comments: