Monday, November 3, 2008

My Morning

I got up early because I have not yet adjusted to daylight savings time and I was paranoid I would be late for my dog walk. Since it was early, I had some average instant coffee with cinnamon bun creamer, gave Elsa some pineapple tidbits, then got us both dressed. They said there was early voting today at the election office, so since I had an hour and a half to burn before my dog walk, I decided to go vote and go to the post office to mail bills, photos and two packages. The line at the voting place wasn't too long, and it only took us about 20 minutes all together.
After we got home, I made some rough cut oatmeal with cranberries and strawberries. However, it took longer to cook than I thought, so I put it in a paper bowl and ate it on the way to the dog walk. I walked two dogs then came home. I decided to head out early before my second dog walk of the day because I needed to get some things at the natural foods store on my way out of town. I shopped there, walked down the block and got some fresh bread, then headed to the next town over to walk some boxers. Walk finished, I drove home and put the baby down for a nap and here I am now, blogging. Post post, I'm going to try to spin some yarn on my new drop spindle for the first time.

No comments: