Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forums

Actually, the funniness was IN the (etsy) forums. Here, the original post sets it up:

When you click Pets and then Small Animals, Hamster is misspelled. It has never had a P in it. I hope someone can fix this soon since Etsy will get more coverage due to the Good Morning America story about it.

And the replies... for some reason (tiny rich hamsters) these crack me up!

Coconutty says,
maybe they are for upscale hamsters who come from the hamptons

Later underroos says,
I'm still imagining a family of old money hampsters who vacation in the Hamptons. Wearing tiny pillbox hats with veils and monocles.

In other news, I temporarily misplaced my most favorite crochet hook. I hate when I do that. I was retracing my steps all over the house, trying to find it. I kept picturing in my mind the last few times I used it. I ended up finding it in the bathroom trash! Thank-goodness I discovered it before it was lost for good! (Not too exciting how it got in there- fell out of my pocket while I was giving the baby a bath tonight!)

No comments: