Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh No! The Craft Store...

We all know how it is... you are out of some craft item... No REALLY! you are.. you swear... you just need 2 things... well maybe 4 things... you make your list... you head to the craft store... and


On the left is the list I made before leaving for the craft store. On the right is just MY bag of items purchased (my mom had a whole other bag full for herself!) I didn't do TOO bad... I got some cotton yarn (it was new! I will make a scarf with it, I promise!) and some orange yarn (I hadn't seen this color yet...I'll make a pumpkin with it, I promise!) and an ink pad (another not on the list item...) Oh yean and a giant pink calculator for my little shopping assistant:

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh, that is so funny! I never leave those stores with "just" what I went in for. Your little girl is adorable!

Unknown said...

Craft stores and lists just don't work together too well! LOL One ALWAYS walks out with more than what's needed. What an adorable little girl you have, too. :)

cassandra_buzz said...

That's why my husband won't allow me to be in the craft store too long without supervision. I did prove a few weeks ago, though, that I can get out of Hobby Lobby spending less than $5! (Felt was on sale! Lucky day!)